The AmeriCandy box and tarts collection, now under one handy listing.
The AmeriCandy Box features six scents inspired by old American candy favourites. All six tarts have been handmade by us, using oils sourced specially from the USA for the most authentic American fragrance experience we could possibly create.
The AmeriCandy Box includes the following scented tarts:
Banana Nut Bread - Freshly baked banana nut bread with hints of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
Blue Raspberry Slushy - Just like those brainfreezing slushy treats we had as children (and sometimes as adults if we're feeling brave!)
Buttered Popcorn - Freshly popped corn with a good helping of melted butter.
Grape Soda - You can almost smell the fizz!
Peanut Butter Cups - Peanut butter smothered in milky chocolate.
Pink Sugar Candy - Like strawberry milkshake and candyfloss blended together, with just a hint of lemon and caramel.
How To Use:
Place in a wax melt warmer and light an unscented tea light below (or switch it on if it's electric).
No need to add water.
Sit back and enjoy the fragrance.
Make sure not to over fill your warmer. If you have a smaller size warmer use a half or quarter tart, there should still be space in the top of your warmer once the tart is melted.
Never use more than one tealight in the tart warmer cavity, this can create too much heat and cause the wax to catch fire.
Due to the nature of using 100% soy wax there is always the tendency to have a slight frosting/blooming effect on the top of the candles/tarts. This does not effect the melting or fragrance of the candles/tarts in any way at all.
The Safety Bit
- Never leave your tart warmer unattended
- Place tart warmer on a heatproof surface
- Keep out of reach of children and animals
- Do not eat (no matter how tasty they smell!)
- Although we use mostly cosmetic grade fragrances to scent our tarts they are in much higher concentrations than in products meant to stay on the skin, so we do recommend washing thoroughly if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Never tip the melted wax down a sink/drain.