Burn time: Approximately 25 hours+
Weight: 570g (can vary slightly)
Our candles are made to order - you can usually expect it to be dispatched within 5 working days (but we strive to get it out sooner). Upon receiving your candle it is best to let it cure for a further week before burning, doing so will allow the scent to develop further and reach it's full potential! If you have additional items in your order they will be dispatched along with your candle.
Our bespoke candle range is a collection of our finest fragrances handpoured with precision to give an elegant and clean finish.
We know that you will have these candles on display, be it on the mantlepiece, the sideboard or the wherever guests will see them, so we try to make them as aesthetically pleasing as they are pleasant to smell.
The effort that goes into making these candles goes beyond anything we've created before, so we like to think that our hours upon hours of research, trials, errors and testing have resulted in a candle that can add charm to your home.
In order to get the best out of these scented candles, including getting a great scent throw, longevity and avoiding tunneling, we highly recommend following these instructions.
- Let the wax pool properly by allowing the top of the candle to melt entirely from one side of the jar to the other. With these candles, we find this is around the 2/3 hour mark.
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time to avoid overheating.
- It is important that you always trim the wick to 1/4 inch before burning. This helps keep the flame at the correct temperature.
- Always keep candle on a heat proof surface when burning. The jar can get very hot.
- As with all scented candles, stop using once only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
Disclaimer: As an independent business we do not keep huge stocks of materials, as such large orders of candles or multiple candles of the same scent may require additional time to dispatch so we can obtain the necessary materials and make your order. Thank you in advance for your understanding.